WWW: Making Decorations, Baking, and Christmas Lights

Wednesday:
We had a small mishap with me staying on top of the laundry and Little William running out of clean pajamas. And once again it came in very handy that Delilah and Little William are just about the same size, because we were able to just stick him in Dee's pjs.
I apologized to all the parties involved and promised to be more aware of which clothes are in need of a wash, but we did agree he looked so adorable. 

Doing a little bit of Christmas crafting with my Mom

Thursday:
Delilah brought her quilt from her bedroom and was trying to lay it down on the living room. I couldn't quite make sense of what she was saying, but she was very earnest about it so I gave her a hand. 

Once the blanket was down she grabbed the letter board and said, "Cheese picture, Mom?" 
She wanted me to take pictures of her just like she sees me do with Little William each month! 
What a smart little girly! 

I had three oranges that were starting to get gross so I figured I'd try to make a garland. I've got the oranges all dried out and strung, I'm just waiting for a few things before I hang them. 
(We just finished painting our big living room wall, and I picked up some new-to-us shelves which I want to hang this garland from, but we need to get drywall screws before that can all happen...)

Dee and I were playing in the yard Thursday afternoon and found this pallet that was just perfect for stomping on. I put a branch underneath it and we used it as a little teeter-totter sort of toy. Lots of fun for both of us! 

Friday:

Delilah helped me bake brownies on Friday and then got to lick the spoon. I took her to the bathroom to wash her up afterwards and when she saw herself in the mirror she giggled and said, "Lilah look kitty!" 
I thought it was adorable, but I guess she thought the chocolate nose and 'whiskers' looked somewhat like a cat.  

Saturday:
Despite the crazy mess these two leave in their wake, I love watching them play together! 

Sunday:
Shelby is getting so big! She now weighs more than Little William! 

Monday:
We had S (my daycare kiddo) over on Monday. Neither girl likes keeping ponytails in their hair when they are separate, but when they are together and the other girl has one, then it's cool and exciting! 

Dee and I baked some zucchini bread during the kids' nap time

Little William is into All. The. Cupboards!!!
I don't remember Delilah being this curious (correct me if I am wrong). She would be mostly satisfied with plastic bowls and containers, but not this guy! 

Dee collected this stick while we were walking on Monday afternoon and insisted on dragging it behind her for the duration of our adventures

(S is gone, and Dee's hair elastic is out- see?)

Tuesday:
We drove around on Tuesday evening to look at Christmas lights. I even packed our camera to take some nice pictures but I forgot the SD card at home! 

Delilah waved to every snowman and deer that we saw

Comments