Playing on the Patio

It was a sunny 1℃ on Friday afternoon, but Delilah insisted that she wanted to play outside. 


And of course Little William would not be confined to the house knowing his big sister was outdoors. 


This face reminded me so much of one of Ben's many expressions! 

These booties were knit by Will's grandma - greatgrandma for our kids! 

Those blue eyes make me happy 💙

Delilah's hammy faces are our favourite! 

Observing? Deep in thought? 
I found out later when I brought him inside that he was actually pooping! 😆😆

I adore his huge baby paws 😍

Dee loves that we live near the airport! There's always some form of entertainment coming from the sky! 

Christmas lights are prefect for practicing learning colours


💛💛

And then, of course, before coming inside for the day Delilah had to put out some more food for Bobo. 

She's growing up so much! 

Comments