Goals for 2021!

Hellllooo! 

Have you been wondering why I haven't shared my 2021 goals yet?
Maybe? 
Maybe not?
Well I have! 

And the answer is that since December 2020 I've had the goals listed out. I've been trying time and time again to write a paragraph for each of the goals but I am having a tricky time setting aside time right now.

I've been working hard on prioritizing my time, and sometimes that means blogging only happens once a week. And that's okay. I'm learning lots how having margin in life is extremely important. Especially if I want to be the best wife, mother, and friend that I can be, and be fully present in all the other relationships that I have. 

So for the sake of getting this post published, I shall list everything in bullet form and alphabetical order. No explanations at this point in time. 
Thank you for your patience with me. 😊

Goals for 2021!!! 
  • Adventure to new parks and playgrounds with the family
  • Go to the library
  • Prioritize Important Relationships
  • Read 8 Books
  • Step outsize my comfort zone
  • Take vitamins and/or minerals every day
  • Try a new dinner recipe at least once a month
  • Watch my words
  • Work Towards Education
  • Work Towards a Healthier Home

Comments