WWW: Dogs and the Cat

Wednesday:
Little William crawled into Shelby's crate, Delilah followed, and final Ben decided to join them too. 
Who knew being caged could be so much fun? 😄

We bought some magnetic cabinet door locks to keep Little William from attacking everything inside. I was reading the instructions at the kitchen table with Delilah and when I got the end of the page I read these two warnings... 

...and that was precisely what Delilah was doing. 

Thursday:
On Thursday there was a firetruck and ambulance at the house next door so Delilah wanted to stand outside to watch. With her potty training going on she didn't want to wear pants but still insisted on being out there with her bare legs even though it was 1℃

Friday:
We practiced making patterns on Friday morning while Little William napped. 

And then we practiced with some letters. Delilah tells me a name and then I write out the letter. 
A 'D' for Delilah and Daddy
A 'M' for Matthew and Madilyn 
An 'O' for Opa and Oma
An 'S' for Scout, Shelby, and our daycare friend
A 'B' for Ben
A 'P' for Peter
And then she kept asking for a dog but I explained that 'D' is for dog, but she was adamant I write a dog. So I just made one out of game chips and she was satisfied with it. 

ANOTHER PAN LID DOWN! 
This tile is the death of my kitchenware... 

Saturday:
Will brought Bobo inside for a little playdate with the kids. 
They loved it, as normal. 
I was apprehensive, as normal. 

Sunday:
At Opa and Oma's house on Sunday Little William was trying to climb up the cat tree. So I helped him. He quite enjoyed the view he got out the window from the top seat. 
Good placement choice, Opa and Oma! 

Delilah loves it when people take the time to read her a story. She won't always have a long enough attention span for the whole book, but the idea is a marvelous one to her. 

Monday:
Delilah got a new pair of mittens from Oma to accommodate her growing! 

Does anyone need their laundry folded? Delilah is almost pro level 😄😍

Tuesday:
Oh would you look who snuck in all by themselves when S was getting picked up on Tuesday afternoon? 
With there being sub-zero temps at the time I did give him some grace and Bobo got to play inside with the kids for bit before he wanted out again. 

And he's just so good with the kids that it's hard for me to really hold anything against him. 
I just don't prefer having cat hair on our clothes... 😝

Comments