Little William's First Birthday!

 

On Tuesday we celebrated our Little William turning ONE YEAR OLD! 
What a big accomplishment for such a sweet guy! 
And what an odd first year for this kiddo. But regardless we are so grateful for him. 💙
Little William is a rough and tough guy but he also has a big heart and loves giving tight hugs (back pat included) and sweet toddler kisses. He's a snuggly guy but also would prefer eating dirt or catfood over a doughnut. 
As a lot of people point out, he's not all that little for being called Little William. But he's the littlest William we know and for now it suits him. 

He really tried with the candles and we've even been practicing. Delilah just didn't have enough patience for him. 😄

"Hey, hey! Stop!"

"Oh, wait. She's helping me? Okay."

"Yeah, Mam, I don't know. I'm still not sure about this whole sugar overload thing right before bedtime..."


 Now I didn't have enough wrapping paper so the backs of these gifts aren't fully covered, but I figured that's perfect for a 1yro to open, right? The gaps would be perfect for encouraging him to investigate further, right? 😄

Such a proud look on his face while driving his new trucks around on the couch



A little behind the scenes from the above photos... 

And this truck makes noise! Even better! 


---


As you may have noticed with my Weekly Wednesday Wupdate post coming out on Thursday this week, I'm a tad bit behind on blogging. Lots has been happing theses past few days which means I have lots to blog about, but it also means that I am busy and don't always have a chance to blog! 
Thanks for your patience and stay tuned on Monday (hopefully!) for another post 😃 


Comments