WWW: A Guitar, A Rake, and A Plate

 Wednesday:

Thursday:
My little yogis


No, this isn't some Cinderella story, Delilah loves helping out with cleaning! 

I got to go bridesmaid dress shopping with some friends on Thursday evening. 

Friday:
A little serenade for our Friday night. 😀

Saturday:
Such a giggly guy

Sunday
This little nugget was being all cute with his hand under his cheek. 💙

Monday:
On Monday morning Delilah was playing by herself in the living room. Or so I thought! 
I'm not sure if you can see but that's diaper cream all over the window and her hands! 😫

In case you were ever wondering how easy it is to clean diaper cream off glass, I have done the experimental work for you = It's not! 

Little William was trying to swat at the bubble with this toy rake. His hand-eye coordination needs a bit of work yet, but boy is he sure cute trying! 

Tuesday:
We picked out two new books while shopping on Tuesday. Delilah read them in the cart for the rest of our trip around the store

And then continued to read them for the whole drive home! 

I put Little William at the table with a plate for lunch on Tuesday. He usually just picks food of his highchair tray. And after this experience I think we'll be sticking to the tray for a while longer yet! 😅 It was just too easy for him flip that plate upside down and dump all his mango and eggs onto the floor... 

Little William brought his car along to the clinic for his shots that afternoon. I haven't yet seen him push the car on the floor before like he did there.

Comments