WWW: The Little Gaffer And Some Other Things

Wednesday:
Delilah sure enjoyed having Ben hang out with her on Wednesday! 

Thursday:
On Thursday morning I was getting breakfast ready and noticed that the front door was glowing orange. I opened the blinds to see this beautiful sunrise! Too bad a camera can't capture it quite right. 

Later on Thursday afternoon we got to see Jonah - my newest sibling! 

Delilah was very happy to hold him, and Little William didn't hit him so I'd consider it a success! 

I loved how all three kiddos gathered round to watch him being changed. So curious! 

Our truck key broke!
We knew it was going to happen, and thankfully keep a second key on the keychain for that reason so it didn't delay me much, but it was still surprising. 

Friday:
I wonder who was in the bathroom last...?

I got a bow clip attached to Dee's pony tail on Friday morning and I thought it was so adorable! Unfortunately it didn't last long. One day she'll keep something in. I hope! 

After lunch I sent Delilah and S outside to play. They took a little break together and were sharing a cute nonsense conversation while sitting on the doorstep. 

I think I am done decorating this shelf. 
For now at least. 😛
We'll see. 
Will isn't a fan of the frame that says, "His mercies are new each day" because the font apparently is too hard to read. But if both him and I can read it now, and we're not having hoards of people over, because Covid, then I don't think it's that big of a deal. Right? 

Saturday:
Saturday morning we headed out to IKEA for a family date. Little William fell asleep in the car so we lay him down in the bottom of a shopping cart to continue his nap. 
Well, that lasted all of two minutes until he realized there was lots going on and he wanted to be a part of it all! 

And these two had lots of fun with the displays. 😄

Sunday:
Guess who had chocolate cake for a Sunday snack? 

Ben made these cute paper hats to celebrate Jonah's birth. 
We all were given one to wear but Jonah was the only one who they fit. 

After Little William was born not-so-little, I keep marveling over how small newborn Jonah is! 😍

"Be careful, holding babies is contagious," my dad says. 
😆

Monday:
Delilah loves playing games with me while Little William is napping. She especially likes playing Trouble with me. I am especially confused when we play Trouble together because it involves a lot of me watching, and her playing. When I try to participate I get chided, "No, no. Don't touch it, Mommy!" And then if I try to move on to something else I get reprimanded, "Play games with me, Mommy! Play games!" 
Sometimes it's hard to figure this girlie out! 😄

Tuesday:
On Tuesday morning we ran all our errands. We were just packing into the truck to leave Costco, I put Little William into the truck first, then got Delilah in next. When I put Delilah into her carseat she let out a confused, "Hey?"
It wasn't until I noticed that her feet were pressed up against the back seat and her knees were sticking out that I realized I had put the kids in the wrong carseats! 😆 Opps! 

Will's boss was looking to get rid of this play kitchen and he kindly offered it to Will. 
He brought it home on Tuesday evening and the kids have been playing with it ever since. 
It's 7:00am on Wednesday as I write this and all three of them are all over it. 

Comments