Noel Booth Park

 
The kiddos and I went the check out out to Noel Booth Park yesterday afternoon.


Delilah did walk for a good chunk of the way, and it took a lot of convincing for me to get her into the stroller. I just wanted to walk a bit faster 😛


My attempt at a nice selfie of the three of us. 😆
William was trying to get some water and Delilah was very concerned about something ahead of us...

"It's all dirty, Mom!" 

Someone had had a fire at the beach and she was not thrilled about the ash left behind. 

And what did we find here? 

A bunny! 
Can you see him? 

We ended up spotting two bunnies and the kids were quite excited and tried hard to stay still as not to scare them off. 

And finally the best part! The playground! 


Little William loved this spiny chair, Delilah not so much

I was relieved that Little William couldn't figure out this climbing wall and had to stay within an easy arms reach from me. 

This slide was the perfect height for Delilah! 

Oh boy do I ever see a whole ton of Vanspronsen genes coming through in this picture! 

"You want some beans, Wilwum? Here's some lotsa beans for you." 


What a fun little outing! 

Comments