Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Season 3 Episode 14

Wednesday:
Little William vs an Oreo

Thursday:

Often throughout the day Delilah will decided what she wants to do with Will when he gets home from work. On Thursday it was colouring that she was so excited to do when Daddy came home. 

Friday:

Checking out the cows and new calves at Opa and Oma's house

Saturday:
A little fun and creativity for our Saturday afternoon

Sunday:
See the glee on Delilah's face?

What a peanut, hey? 

Bedtime stories with Uncle Ben

Monday:

Little William got this book for his birthday but Delilah is loving it! 


Tuesday:
I pulled out my box of old of children's books and Delilah has been spending just about every minute looking through them. 
I love how into books she is! 


Tuesday night I was purging through a really old box and came across this picture from 2008 at the zoo. Seeing all those flip phones out to take pictures made me chuckle a little. 

Comments