Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: We're Pretty Much Reading and Walking All The Time Now

Wednesday: 
Delilah and I like to play together while Little William naps. On Wednesday she asked that we do a puzzle. 

I tried to get a picture of her reading, but she caught me! 

German pancakes! 😁 Our traditional Wednesday dinner. 

Both kiddos getting into books. 

William's learned that from the excersaucer he can reach the bookshelf. It's the perfect spot for him! 

Thursday:
Books before breakfast

She put my glasses on and with her bedhead and the upside down glasses this was just hilarious! 

On Thursday while William napped Dee and I played outside on the patio together. 

And I rolled over my glasses... 
Will has since glued them back together and they should hold for a while longer. 
#DUTCH 😆



There's always a wakeup party for William post-nap

Remember how I was cleaning out our oven during my latest A Day In My Life post? 
Well, Will had a meeting over dinner on Wednesday and brought home the leftover pizza. On Thursday I put it in the oven to heat up, and when I pulled it out ALL THE PIZZA SLID OFF THE TRAY AND INTO THE OVEN! 
Thankfully after an initial gasp I just laughed the whole thing off. Will helped me fish the pizza out with some tongs (which of course we still ate for dinner) and I later scraped out the rest as best I could. 

Peeking over Dad's shoulder

Friday:


Delilah was crying because she wanted her daddy - he was in a meeting
And William was dancing to the organ music that was playing

William trying to make an escape from our the bike trailer on our way home from the church on Friday evening. 
So cute! 

Saturday:

On Saturday morning Delilah and I made some cranberry apple muffins to enjoy for lunch. 

Ah these kiddos are just so adorable to me! 

We've been using the bike trailer as our stroller because Will is doing an engine swap on our truck and we've had to walk everywhere we go in the last few days and bring the kids around in the trailer gives them a bit more room and it has extra room for us to stick additional things like jackets or groceries. 

Someone else was working at church while we were on Saturday afternoon and Little William was so interested in what was going on! 

On our way home we got to see the horses! 
A highlight for Delilah even though she is still a bit apprehensive about getting to close to them... 

Sunday:
On Sunday morning I spotted Little William loving on a baby doll. So cute to see the overflowing amount of love this guy has! 

And another book reading shot. While snacking on cantaloupe, of course. 

Monday:

After a few days in the bike trailer and enjoying some top-down days Delilah discovered and it's more comfy for her to sit like this - with her little leg swinging out. 😃

We were walking around to finished all our errands this afternoon and Delilah asked me if she could walk. A lot of walking in our area is along the side of the road, so when we found a sidewalk I let her out for a bit of a stroll. 
Me: Do you like walking with me, Dee? 
Delilah (Huffing a little bit): Yeah, I need a break. 
Me: Oh, do you need to go back in the stroller? 
Delilah: No, need a walking break. 
Me: Ah, I see, you're tired of the stroller?
Delilah: Yeah, need a break. 

💜💜

Just as we came home from from our walk we found a caterpillar. When I picked it up it rolled into a ball and Delilah figured he must be sleeping. She was brave enough to hold him and we put him back into a bush and said goodbye. 
When Will came home from work Delilah excitedly told him all about the caterpillar and she wanted to show him. So I looked outside all around where we had placed him and sure enough, about 20 feet away on the driveway I was able to find him back! 
But this time he wasn't afraid of being held and continued to crawl around as we held him. Delilah wasn't too sure about holding an 'awake' caterpillar. 

Tuesday:
William with his favourite book - the one with pictures of different animals! 

Just when I thought my scissors were cool enough, Will is one-upping me in the pip cleaner creativity department with this little man he made for Dee. 😆

The new engine is in and our truck drivable so on Tuesday evening Will and I got to take our truck for a test drive! 
There's still a lot of work that needs to be done (like putting a hood on 😛) but the biggest step is now completed! 





Comments