WWW: Bible Study, Bobo, and Boys in Baskets

Wednesday:
I led my Wednesday night ladies Bible study this week! 
I've always admired the women who are able to lead our group studies and when they put out a call for leaders for this new topic I put my name in. But I was behind two other women, so I was thinking I'd lead week three and have some time to get into the swing of things. But the other two ladies couldn't do it the first week and so it was up to me! I was quite daunted by the idea of leading everyone in study. 
Somehow I managed! 
It was a bumpy experience but I've learned a lot for next time! 

Thursday:
Delilah was playing downstairs so nicely. 
Too nicely... 
I went to check on her. 
And she had found an old jug of oil... 

Friday:
These peonies at my parents house are larger than my hand! 
I missed them in full bloom as the petals were dropping when I arrived this morning and by the afternoon the head was even emptier than this. 

Found another new playground for the kiddos to explore! 

For some reason sitting under this rocking toy and throwing rocks on the seat is more fun than sitting on the seat and rocking... 🤔

How long does it take for sand to fill a toddler's running shoes? 
Approxemently fifteen seconds. Because although I took a picture and snatched him out of this sand pit almost immediately, I still poured sand out of his shoes when we got home 30minutes later. 

"Check out my new trick, Mamma!" 

Little William is also sporting a rather large scrape on his chin. Any guesses as to how he got that? 😆


William was giving Nadia such a long, tight hug. It was adorable! 💛

William checking in on his uncle

Delilah found this big pinecone and was so excited by it! 

Bobo passed out on the rocking chair that evening. 
He looked so cute with his paws hanging out like that. 

I added a horse for fun. 

After a while he rolled over and I readjusted the horse. Then added a dog. And a cow. 
He was sleeping so soundly he didn't even notice (or didn't care - you know how cats can be 😛)

A bit of a burn pile getting dealt with Friday night. 

Saturday:
This bozo used the storage bins next to his crib to his bed to climb into the crib! 
I was in the kitchen and heard the 'I need help' sort of calling noises coming from the bedroom. On my brief way over I was trying to think what he had gotten stuck in or on, but I wasn't expecting this! 

I made a new wreath for our door using a willow wreath home grown at  Will's parents' house. 

Sunday:
Nothing too special here. But I was standing here looking out the window on Sunday morning and loved the colours on this blanket in the sunlight. 

Tuesday:
"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me. And do not forbid them for such is the kingdom of heaven.'"

Monkey see, monkey do. 
I'm not even sure who started this but I turned around to find William and his friend hanging out in our toy baskets. So cute! 

Comments