Berry Picking and Jam Cooking

I'm a tineey bit behind on blogging, my apologies! So much is happening and it's hard to stay on top of sharing. 
Last week Thursday Ben, William, Delilah, and I all went strawberry picking! 

The littlest picker picking the littlest berries

The biggest and middlest berry pickers

Getting so many! 

My biggest helper pulling the middlest who still needs help sometimes. 

My kids did NOT like the feeling of sitting on hay. 
I don't blame them! 


Ben was the only one brave enough to jump on the big air pillow

An odd warning... No one with hearts can use the air pillow? 🤔

I thought William's face here was priceless! 
😆😆

After spending Thursday afternoon washing and cutting berries I was ready on Friday to make some jam! 

Delilah helped me by 'making milk' 
Which really was just mixing cornstarch and water but she was insistent it was milk. 
Maybe I should have let her have a sip? 

I tried doing crockpot jam for the first time! 


Dee was swayed. 
One of the best parts of making jam- licking everything at the end! 

And there you have it!




Comments