Twenty Three

 I was blessed to celebrate another birthday this past week. 
It was a very laid back day, while trying to stay cool amidst the heatwave we are currently having. We had ice cream in lieu of cake as I could not imagine baking in these temperatures! 

Will took me out in the evening for dinner and then we revisited the spot we got engaged - something I've been telling him I wanted to do for the last four years but we've never got around to it.

When we got to the spot we found all the trees had grown and blocked our view! 😆 Funny how time'll do that, hey? 
The night we got engaged was cloudy and rainy and we could juuust make out the highway in the middle of our view. 
The evening we went for my birthday was clear and we could see across the valley, but we could juuuust make out the highway through the trees. 
Made for a good laugh! 

This is my eighth birthday that I've celebrated with Will at my side which is so amazing to think.

What a rich blessing this life is and the people I get to share it with! 
Thank you to everyone who reached out and made my day special 💛

Comments