What Did We Read Today?

While typing up the post for yesterday's Weekly Wednesday Wupdate I got myself really curious about how many books we read to the kids in a day. So on Wednesday, June 16th I took a picture to record each book we read and what time we read it. 
It was a lot of fun to do and neat to look back and see what we kept ourselves entertained with. 

I usually decline reading the same book twice in one day, though the kids do stay persistent in asking again and again for their favourites. If they play it right they'll ask Will once he is home in the evenings and he'll read them a story that they've already heard that day, but on this day that I am blogging about he worked late and didn't come home until well after bedtime stories were finished. 




















Typo on my part, this is #23. 



Comments

  1. Good job Mommy - the best thing you can do with your kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment