Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Season 3, Episode 29

Wednesday:
Delilah asked me to read my book to her. I explained it was a 'mommy book' but she insisted. And she sat next to me for four whole pages which I thought was quite impressive before she moved on to find a book with pictures. 

The blackberries on our property are sooo close to being ready. 

A basic sushi dinner for the family 😁

Our landlords got two doors from the garage door company I used to work for. Kinda exciting for me 😆

My aunt gave us two new books for the kids and they have been loving them! William especially likes this page which has a dog on it. 

Thursday:
Delilah was playing church with her stuffies. This is the only picture I got, but you can tell she is singing. 

We went for a walk to the playground on Thursday morning and William decided he had had enough of the slides and wanted to do some of his own exploring. Delilah dutifully went after to reign him back in. 

While they tried to sort themselves out I took a picture of a flower. 

And found another flower with a bee on it and took a picture of that too. 

We checked out a new-to-us playground in a nearby complex, but it wasn't very toddler friendly asides from these toadstools that the kids stepped and climbed on. 

Friday:
Hehe I think it's funny how grumpy both kids look in this photo. 😆
We had a miscommunication/ lack of communication with someone and wound up waking William up early from his nap and found ourselves in Port Kells, no longer with a destination. So I took the kiddos to a playground there. 
When we arrived we all sat down to have a snack before going to play and there were a bunch of older kids playing on the playground so I guess that's who the kids are frowning at. 😄

Once they got onto the playground they were much happier. 

Then we headed to my old elementary school which is closing and they had a little fair to celebrate. 
Delilah got (half, but don't tell her) a slurpee which she was so proud of. She refused to let me hold it while we walked around. 

And the kids got helium balloons. Which I should have thought through more because there was no room for me to look out the back window while driving with an elephant and zebra in the way! 😆

See Delilah still working away on her slurpee? 

And Will made us pannekoek for dinner that night. 
I had been thinking off and on all day about pancakes for dinner and when Will came home and I asked him if he was up for making them he said that he had been wanting pancakes for dinner as well! 

The kiddos had so much fun with their balloons that evening!

Saturday:
Two worlds collided for Delilah on Saturday evening when we were visiting with Will's parents and then my parents came over too! 

Sunday:
We went to our minister's house on Sunday evening and this swing was a big hit! 

Tuesday:
Delilah and William get a whole lot of entertainment out of putting pillows and blankets in this corner and playing house together. 

Our first garden tomato! 
We put it in our salad (garden grown lettuce too!) with dinner on Tuesday night and rationed the few pieces so we each got to try some. 

Comments