Berry Picking/Eating

 

Today I took Delilah over to our neighbour's yard to pick blueberries. 
She's been asking for months when we'll go blue berry picking again, and just last week I final broke the news to her that we wouldn't be able to fit it in this year. But then our neighbour invited us to pick their berries! What a blessing how that worked out! 

Right as we got there Delilah got to work, and had collected almost a dozen berries. I was a few bushes over and then heard her say, "Mom, I think my tummy is hungry for blueberries. Can I have one?" 
"Sure, just one."
And that was the beginning of my biggest mistake for the day. 😄

"One for me and one for the bucket"
"I don't think the berries like being in the bucket though, Mom"

"There's a bug in here!"

"Uh Mom, my bucket is empty?"

"Take a picture of this one. It's a nice purple"

"Berries are SOOO yummy in my tummy."
"This one is not ready yet, we should find some birds to give it to"


Comments