WWW: The End of August

 Wednesday: 

Puzzling with Momma while William naps is still one of Delilah's favourite pass times. 😊

William's first blueberry picking. 
As we got to the bushes I heard Delilah say, 
"I'll show you how to pick the berries, Wowum."
Awe what a nice big sister
"I'll show you the good ones to eat!"
Ack yeah, shoulda seen that coming

I guess Delilah's teaching fell on deaf ears as I caught this photo of William spitting out a green one. 

Popping berries

Time to size up his shirts I'm thinking πŸ˜†

Would you look at that!?!? William actually came home with a decent number of berries in his container. Delilah's was empty. As per usual. 

Friday: 
Madilyn came over on Friday to play with the kids while I got some much-needed (remember I've been in bed/on the couch for the last few weeks? I'm finally feeling better now!!!) cleaning done around the house. In the afternoon she took Delilah to go berry picking. 

Our sweet sweet friends babysat that evening so Will and I could go on a date! 
Get yourself some friends like these ones. 

Saturday:
The kids aren't the only ones who love watching the laundry tumble around in the washing machine. 😸😸

I can concur that it tasted delicious as well! 

Sunday:
Madilyn added flowers to my hair

Monday:
I suddenly realized I've made it to 13 weeks pregnant with hardly any belly pictures! What a shame! So here's a quick one. After a bit of a wrestle with my jeans before our date on Friday night, I told Will I was admitting defeat and would pull out all my maternity pants the next day. 
Oh boy I should have done it sooner! So much more comfy for this growing baby belly! 

Will built Delilah a chair out of megabloks and she wanted to sit on it while brushing my hair. 

Wednesday:
While I was eating my lunch I noticed Delilah sitting next to this daycare girly. It always amazes me how little children don't need to use comprehensible words to communicate with each other. These two are 17months apart, which speech-wise at that age is a huge gap, but were babbling with each other like they're old friends. So cute to watch! 

Back to the berry patch that evening with Delilah

I wonder how many are in her bucket... 
When we were walking over she told me, "I'm not going to pick any berries tonight, Momma."
"Oh, you're not? But you love blueberries."
"Yep, so I'm just going to eat them all."

Comments