Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Trampoline, Trio, and TV

Wednesday:
Delilah and S lined up all these shoes along the wall and were so proud of the idea and accomplishment that they wanted me to take a picture of their handy work. 

"Look, Mom! I made something really silly looking!"

Thursday:
This is the only trampoline that our kids get to experience and boy oh boy do they both sure love it! 

Delilah has caught a cautious hang of it, while William is still falling quite often and very haphazard about it all. True William fashion. 😆

William gave me this top hat with mouse ears while he was wearing the fireman hat so I put it on and he couldn't stop laughing at me! 😄 I think we look rather cute together! 

Friday:
Shopping with Delilah 😂

Thursday-Saturday were such beautiful days (cool mornings but warm afternoons) and we tried our best to make the most of the sunshine! 

Saw this in the Reformed Perspective magazine. 😆
We don't have any lace curtains, but several plastic margarine and yogurt containers in the cupboard that we reuse on a regular basis. 

Delilah told me that Jonah is her favourite friend to have over. 💛 
I told her I agreed with her 😃 You gotta admit, this is a pretty great trio to have around. 

Saturday:
Blueberry picking shenanigans

We went to The Bog at Riverside Cranberry Farm on Saturday to pick up some more berries for the freezer for baking for the rest of the year. 
Cranberries give me such a Christmasy feeling and now I just want to skip right over Thanksgiving and move onto the Christmas season. 

Checking on the cows and horses.
I love those little tiptoes! 

Watching the goldfish in the pond eat their dinner. 

Monday:
William has been teething and just miserable... The kids don't usually watch TV in the mornings but he needed some distraction. Then I caught Shiloh peeping at the TV from the dinning room chair.
They all look quite concerned and I'm not sure why 😆 I believe they were watching Shaun the Sheep which I guess has a few scenes that would be scary for some toddlers and possibly a cat. 

Ugg I just hate this! 
I was trying to sign in to a website and apparently used the wrong password to login, so I went to reset my password and it was the same one I was trying to put in! 

"Take a cheese of me with the horsies!"

On Monday evenings there were dark rainy clouds and suddenly bright sunshine. I kept looking out the window for a rainbow and about 30mins later I was rewarded for my persistence. The colours on this one were quite bold, beginning and ending with purple but it looks like my camera didn't pick those up too strongly. 
We only had this small sliver, but someone thirty blocks North of us shared a picture of a full double rainbow! Crazy how perspective makes such a big difference. 

Comments