WWW: Delilah And William Are Best Friends

Hello again! 
Are you remembering to drink enough water and sleep for 7-9hrs each night? 
I just started yesterday 😅 and boy oh boy is it a good feeling. 

This past month and a while has been buzzing with more busyness than a beehive as Will has been preparing for a 10 day hunting trip. He has now left and returned but that was all around the time the kids and I got a really bad cold. Gratefully Will has stayed healthy so far and those of us at home experienced only minor symptoms and we're all in the clear now. 
With Will back at home, the rest of us healthy again, and a lot of extra church commitments starting up (Bible studies and additional janitorial work) we're able to begin figuring out new normal for the next six months until Baby gets here. 

 Wednesday: 
I love how they read together and chatter back and forth 💛

And Delilah is such a good big sister to her "Sweetie pie brother" or I've also heard her call William her "Fluffy lil guy"😆😆 Not quite sure where that name came from, but it's cute to hear her say. 

Thursday:
Of all our cats so far, Shiloh is the most obsessed with playing with hair. 
Willow and Chloe would bat at it if I teased them with some locks, but Shiloh will come up, completely out of the blue, and full on attack my poor head. 

Have I mentioned that they're best friends and that Will and I constantly marvel over how sweet they are? 
Oh I have? 
Okay. 😄

Friday:
Will made this... camel? giraffe? animal for Delilah and she was so thrilled with it that she wanted a picture taken. 

And a tower that was as tall as her! 

Sunday:
Pregnancy-wise I'm at that lovely stage where, depending on what I'm wearing, I could pass as just looking oddly big. 

But if given a bit of definition, our baby is more than happy to make itself known. 

Monday:
Yes, that is a whole spoonful of oatmeal perched on the top of William's head.... 😲😆

Back in June I was shopping for shoes for Veronica's wedding and I ended up buying a size 8 when I've normally been a 9.5/10. And then I sounded like a crazy person telling my friends that I thought shoe sizes were changing. 
Someone mentioned that your foot size can change when you have kids, but my old shoes still fit just fine. 🤔
Fast forward to the present and I bought myself a new pair of sneakers. At the time I went with a size 9 but now that I'm wearing them I do think I should have bought an 8. Back at home I compared the soles of the the new 9 and old 10 and they are about the same length! 
So far one other friend (who hasn't had kids) agrees with me that she too is buying a smaller size now as well. 
Has anyone else noticed this? 

On Monday in the late afternoon I was making dinner and the kids were playing in the bedroom. When I called them for dinner Delilah came out and said that William couldn't come. I went to go collect him and found him like this, climbed into his crib with some stuffies and a blanket. 
They had spent the day at Grandma's house and I guess he got tuckered right out! 

Tuesday:
On Tuesday I was at max capacity with six kids (two of my own). I try to lay out all their lunch food before hand and then serve it in a somewhat orderly fashion. I've learned that for this group giving them each one thing at a time is a much cleaner option than all their food in one go. 

⬤⬤⬤

And here's just a sprinkling of photos from Will's trip:


Comments