Pumpkin Patch

Today we headed out to the pumpkin patch for our third annual visit. 





Ben thought this photo stand was especially silly. 

Feeding the goats

And the kids safely watched from the comfort of the wagon. 😆

I thought this sign on the left was cute, and yes, they were quite the buttheads. I had to reassure Ben and Delilah it was normal goat behaviour as they both were concerned for the smaller goat getting picked on. 


The chickens were less intimidating





William discovered that pumpkins are a lot heavier than he was expecting. 

Thankfully Ben was our helpful pumpkin hustler. 

vrooom, vrooom


Ben was happy to be up there, just the sun was bright. 
In the other photo I got he's scratching his face so I thought this was the better of the two. 

We picked a few apples, but it was the end of the season and most of them had already fallen to the ground... 

And then we found the little baby goats! 

I loved how Delilah squatted down to talk to the kids. 

So little!

The baby ones aren't near as scary as the bigger goats. 

Back at the gourds the kids thought all the different shapes were hilarious.

And I found a star

Delilah picking out her pumpkin. 
She had selected one in the patch but decided back at the store to get a more appropriate 'Delilah sized' one. 

My little crew

Very eager to help push the cart

Comments