Updated Baby Photo

 Yesterday I got to go for our baby's second ultrasound. 
The silly kiddo was sleeping facing my back for the majority of the scan. The technician had me roll around, walk around, and eventually I gave my belly a good rub and got Baby to turn enough to get the necessary measurements. 
Lying down for 50 minutes was quite nice and I'm grateful for the persistence of the tech so I didn't have to come back a second time. 

I was told our baby is going to have a big nose. 😆 
The tech commented that the nasal bone is high which means a big nose. I'm curious to see how that will play out! 

A wee little foot 😍

I got see several different organs, the heart beating, and Baby sucking their thumb and swallowing. So amazing! 

Comments

  1. Praise God for tiny and amazing miracles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      This was my seventh pregnancy ultrasound, and the seventh time I cried during an ultrasound. You'd think it might lose its wonder over time, but no, it's just so beautiful!

      Delete

Post a Comment