Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: October 13th - 19th, 2021

 Wednesday:
These two held hands as we crossed this parking lot all on their own. No direction from me, or communication from them, they just did. And it was down-right adorable. 💚

Painting on Wednesday afternoon while William napped quickly turned into finger painting

Thursday:
We measured the kids' heights on Thursday. Delilah is now 38 3/4" tall and William is 35 1/3" tall. The last marking on the wall there is from August. Both kids are taller than average for their ages. 😛

Friday:
Waking up on Friday I had an idea to set up a playdate so we could get out of the house, but these two woke up as joyful as ever and played together so wonderfully all morning long that I didn't want to interrupt them. 

And with the kids playing together so well I was able to spend the day cleaning and organizing which had me wiped right out by the afternoon so I made hot chocolate for me and Delilah to enjoy while William napped. 
It had been pouring rain all day and felt right to have a nice warm drink. 

We both found it fun that Delilah was wearing her hot chocolate shirt while drinking hot chocolate in real life! 

Saturday:
We had Thanksgiving dinner with the Vanspronsens on Saturday. 

And here's what a relaxing evening looks like for me and Will. 
I share with him quotes from whatever book I'm reading, and he shares with me facts about whatever vehicle research he's doing at the time. 

Tuesday:
When I was younger I worked in a family's home for one summer and I thought it was so weird that they would eat apple crisp or the like for breakfast. Now here I am, also eating it as a meal. I do think though it makes more sense to have as a breakfast food because of the oats. Maybe I'll have to try that sometime... 😆

Comments