Happy First Day of November!

 Welcome to November! 
It just boggles my mind that we have begun another new month. 

The past few days have given us such beautiful autumn weather. Clear skies, crisp wind, and crunchy leaves. We've been opening our door and windows throughout the day to let the fresh air in and although it's near 5-7℃ during the day, the sunshine is warm.  It's been a much welcomed changed compared to last week's consistent rain. 

Years ago I used to love the rain. In some ways I still do, but as I've gotten older I find the rain less...practical. 😆 The kids can't play outside like if it's dry, and if they do they need all sorts of extra rain gear and most likely a change of clothing when they come back inside. And bringing groceries inside during a rain storm is just no fun either. 

That all being said, I can appreciate both rain and sunshine. 
Which is good because it's supposed to start raining in a few hours and keep raining for the rest of the week. 🙃

We got to take a Christmas photo with my family yesterday afternoon and I just love this outtake of our own little family and wanted to share it here. 
💛💛



Comments