Second Snowfall Snapshots

We woke up this morning to fresh snow! 
We had some on Saturday morning but it wasn't much and didn't last too long before the rain melted it all away. 
Today's snow fell overnight and when I lay awake in bed before getting up at 6:30am I could tell just by the sound of the outside that it had snowed. Do you know what I mean? There's a distinct damped silence that comes after a fresh snowfall. 
  
We had a jam-packed busy day but the kids found 5 minutes to check out the snow while I unloaded groceries from the truck to the house. 

I'm not a fan of the cold, the wet, or the slippery roads, but looking at the snow makes me very happy. 😁

Delilah stomped all around our patio making so many footprints until I heard her say, "There's no snowprints any more! All the snow is squashed down. Can we get some more?" 

And William went right into eating snow 😆
I don't think he would be able to remember us doing that last year, but it seemed to have came very instinctively to him. 


Comments