Week 30 Baby Update

 Baby and me reached 30 weeks together! 

*teeechnicnally* Baby has been around for 28 weeks but that's not how they count pregnancies. Weird, I know. You basically get two bonus weeks. It's a random fact that a lot of people don't know so I like to share it. 😄

But random facts aside, we've got less than 12 weeks left to go before getting to meet this kiddo! 

I currently weigh 157lbs (up 22lbs) and Baby accounts for roughly 3.5 of those pounds and is approximately 16 inches tall. 

This is our most active baby so far and I'll sometimes yelp out in pain because their kicks are so strong/stabby/sharp. I've also begun waking in the middle of the night, not to pee, but because it feels like the crazy child is trying to escape via the sidewalls of my tummy. Very painful...

In regards to having had covid, my midwives decided that since I didn't get tested to confirm I had covid and am only self diagnosed, that we don't need to do all the additional monitoring! Yay for good news! I am grateful that we've dodged the bullet on the extra monitoring and data collecting. 

Will and I trust that in all things God is orchestrating the life of our little one and we look forward to meeting him/her when the time is right! 

For now we're settled with a boys and a girls name, but who knows what sort of inspiration the next few weeks may bring! 

Comments