Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Filling In The Cracks

The last few days have gotten their own blog posts but I do have a handful of photos that didn't fit into any of those Christmasy posts. So in normal Weekly Wednesday Wupdate fashion, here's a hodgepodge collection of pictures from the past week.  

Thursday:
Delilah got this colour with water book for Christmas and she wanted to take it to bed with her instead of a book on Thursday evening. 
She typically reads herself to sleep and falls asleep within a few minutes. 
Well, on Thursday she was so quiet and content colouring away in this book that she coloured for a whole hour before she asked for a water refill in her pen and I realized that she was still awake!!! 


Friday:
Right back into it in the morning

I used to take carefully curated photos of mostly plants, nowadays its mostly quick snaps of our kids. But I still do appreciate a pretty photo when the opportunity arises. 

Monday:
We got a box of fruit hagel (or whatever other name you have for these Dutch spinkles) for Christmas and I believe it was the kids' first time trying them. 
They've affectionately named it 'sprinkle bread' and had it for lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so far. 😆

-11 feeling like -16 with the wind but Delilah still wanted to play outside on Monday afternoon.
She discovered that sand toys work just as great in the snow.

The orbeez continue to be a big hit with Dee

Tuesday:
The kids got this little guitar for Christmas and on Tuesday morning Delilah lay it down on the couch with a pillow and blanket, and then decided to hop into 'bed' next to it. 
"Take a picture of us, Mom" she giggled. And so I did. 😄 I love her sense of humour. 

On Tuesday evening after she had been put to bed Delilah asked me to snuggle with her and she fell asleep within the first minute of me lying down with her but I stayed for a while longer to soak up the cuddles.  
Made me think of the book "Love You Forever"

💕💕

Comments