William's Crib Upgrade

Last week I shared that on Thursday William crawled into bed with me while I was napping and he was supposed to be sleeping in his crib.
That evening at bedtime he climbed out of his crib twice before we put him in the playpen to sleep in those confines.

Then on Friday I brought the kids over to my parents house for their sleepover and before I left I put William down for his afternoon nap (he sleeps in a playpen there). Five minutes later, there he was, proudly trotting down the stairs with his blankie in one arm and his milk cup in the other. 
Meaning he can now also jump out of the playpen too! 😮

So on Saturday night when we brought the kids back home, Will dropped the bottom of the crib to the floor to buy us another 4 inches and hopefully several more weeks of easy bedtimes. 

When he went to bed that night poor William quickly discovered that he could not get out like he once did! He was so, so angry! 

Will and I were both surprised that it took him this long to figure out how to jump out, and although William is now 21 months old, he is by no means ready to transition into a big boy bed. 
He is just too much trouble for that. 😆

Comments