Packing Baby's Hospital Bag With Delilah

Earlier this week Delilah spotted me starting to put together a hospital bag for Baby and she wanted to join in. She quickly found a pack of headbands, put one on herself and wanted to take a picture of how she looked. Which then resulted in a few more photos of the packing. 

Afterwards, I looked through the pictures and asked her to tell me about each one. 

"I have a pretty headband."
"Where'd you get it from?"
"I got it from the baby's bag, but I'm supposed to want it, so I have it."

"This is a bow that's another headband. We can let the baby have this one."

"I took a picture of your snacks"

"I don't want to tell you about this one"

"These are the snacks with baby pjs"

"And now you're putting a blankie in the bag by the snacks"

"These are the baby's jammies that are staying home. They don't get to go in the hospital bag."

"This baby hat is like me and William's hat but it has two pompoms. Our hats don't have two pompoms."


Comments