Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Season 4, Episode 3

Wednesday:
We've got a cute pair of squirrels who live in the bushes next to our patio. 
Well, they're cute when they aren't eating our garbage or gnawing on the kids toys...? 

Thursday:
This dude got into the vaseline while I was folding laundry in the bedroom. 
It took a long time to clean it out of his hair and ear and his pants are still quite stained, BUT it was rather funny to stumble across him all lathered up like this. 

Late Thursday morning was our first dry spell since the start of the week so the kids and I got out for a little stroll. 

Friday:
Friday was a dry day too and we had to put the garbage out so we had an early morning adventure. 

We even visited our lama friend. 

See William waving goodbye to the lama? So cute! 

The kids voted to have a PJ day and they went on to play with orbeeze. 
Every now and again I spot William using utensils with his right hand and I've been hopeful he'll catch on, but I really think he's a certified lefty. And it's not that I have anything against lefties, I'm just intimidated by the idea of teaching him how to write...

We went to IKEA on Friday night. We needed ONE thing and left with five. Not too bad I'd say 😛 Delilah loved opening all the display kitchen drawers and cupboards and seeing what sorts of things were in there. 
In this photo the kids were fascinated by the traffic below. William called the lights beautiful. 

I took Delilah to the bathroom and Will wandered with William through the children's area. He sent me this picture 😆

And we got icecream to end our trip! 

Saturday:
The kids got the bathroom stool out to watch those squirrels I mentioned before. 

Monday:

Delilah sure keeps us entertained with the things she says! 


Comments