WWW: Cookies, Chicken, and Cleaning

Wednesday:
Some funny looking prints in the snow here...

That would be Delilah, hoping around on all fours in the snow, with the string from her mittens hanging out rather than running inside her jacket because she likes it that way. 😆

Thursday:
Delilah folded all the cloths and towels for me on Thursday morning. It's looking pretty good I'd say! 

Friday:
Delilah wanted a picture taken with this tower

And William (just finished his lunch, can you tell? 😄) also wanted a picture taken. 

My friend Deanna came by for a visit on Friday and dropped off Christmas cookies for us. How sweet! 

Dee was so impressed. "Deanna made these?!?! By herself?!?"

Saturday:
I put a pair of black soled boots in the dryer... bad choice... 

Sunday:
Cranberry chicken for dinner on Sunday night. 
Yum Yum! 

Monday:
We had this block of styrofoam sitting around and Delilah stabbed pencil crayons into it and made a birthday cake. 

Also, yes, we are allowing the kids to scooter in the house. 😅 Delilah got it for Christmas but it's been too snowy since for her to try it outside. 

We thought it was snowing on Monday evening during dinner but when I went out later I realized it was all hail! 

Tuesday:
I climbed into William's crib on Tuesday afternoon to give it a good clean since I can't reach into it very well anymore with my belly in the way. He thought it was hilarious and hopped in with me. 

And even helped me clean! 

Later in the day the kids were asking me questions about our baby and they love to feel the different body parts of Baby that are pressed up against my belly (we can usually make out the feet, knees, bum, and shoulders). I explained how the baby is upside down in my tummy and how it was all curled up. 
Soon they got bored, as they do with short attention spans, and moved onto the next things. 

Fast forward 30 or so minutes and Delilah called to me, "Mom, look! I'm like the baby in your belly!" 
She had her feet propped up on the back of the couch so she was upside-down and her one hand by her head like I had said our baby is. 

Comments