WWW: Diapers and Daycare

Wednesday:
Why do you think William's got his digger out at breakfast time? 

To load cheerios into his mouth, of course! 
😄

We picked up some tiny diapers for our baby on Wednesday morning and Delilah snatched one to use on her stuffies

Thursday:
We were at one of our daycare families' home on Thursday and there were 30minutes in the afternoon where I had their 3yro and 1yro, as well as William, all down for naps. So It was just me and Delilah for a bit. 
She enjoyed some uninterrupted jumping on the trampoline. 

Friday:
She's just the coolest, hey? 

Saturday:
This guy was so proud to pose with all his babies lined up along the wall. 

We have a kid's book with a page that goes, "Messy, messy painting cans. Please, can you help me wash my hands?" 
That page was replaying through my head as I supervised and cleaned up Delilah's painting adventures. 

I believe the average weight for a newborn is 7lbs 7oz, so to not even include 7lb babies in newborn sizing doesn't seem too inclusive to me. 

Playing with bigger diggers than the ones in his toy box

Sunday:
I thought this was so cute. 
On Sunday evening my mom was trying to play piano and William and Jonah wanted to join in with her. 

Monday:
Walking behind these three hooded toddlers made me sad that my daycare days are coming to an end as I prepare to go on an unofficial mat leave. 

😆😆
I'm not sure if it's a compliment or insult that Delilah thinks I *only* leave the house to go to Bible study. Sometimes. 
😂😂

 

Comments