William, My Darling Child...

 When I was younger we had a book called 'Harriet, You'll Drive Me Wild' which was about a little girl named Harriet who didn't mean to be pesky, sometimes she just was. 
"Her mother didn't like to yell, so instead she said,
'Harriet, my darling child. Harriet, you'll drive me wild.
Harriet, sweetheart, what are we to do?
Harriet Harris, I'm talking to you.'
'I'm sorry,' said Harriet, and she was."
Welp, this book came to my mind several times during Monday on account of William... It started with two incidents within twenty minutes of each other as we were getting ready to head out for the day (go figure) and ended with a discovery I made after William had already gone to bed for the night. 

My poor stepped on glasses

Playing with a pink ink stamp pad

And this one from the evening while I was playing with Delilah.
Me "Oh, what happened to this guy's hand?"
Dee "Um, yeah... William did that."
Me "Where'd the hand go?" 
Dee "In William's mouth. I tried to get it out but he wouldn't let me."
Me *Sigh*"Sounds about right..."



Never a dull moment over here! 

Comments

Post a Comment