Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Weird Weather

Wednesday:
You may have a hunter in your family if decoys double as toys

We've been so blessed with meals from family and our church community that I have hardly cooked since February. Which resulted in some rotten potatoes and sprouted onions. 
The onions made me chuckle. Potatoes not so much. 

Thursday:
This little mister hates baths so far. He screams and cries like he's in pain. 
On Thursday I tried bathing him in the big bathtub instead of the sink. I've seen people lay a baby down in the bottom of the tub and poor water over the baby. I thought maybe he'd like lying down better than reclining/being held. But nooope. Being clean just isn't his favourite I guess. 😝

Friday:
Delilah so loves to hold James

William wanted me to take a picture of him too. 
I love his eyes! 

The weather these last few days has been very finicky. Sunshine one moment, hail the next, wind storm the next, mixed in with a healthy dose of rain. 
In the pockets of sun we try to get outside. 

Such a beautiful time of the day! 

Delilah's 'Oma Flower'

That evening the sky got real dark and I saw rain just North of us. Dry at our house though. 

There was so much rain that it was glowing! 

And 24 minutes after I took that first picture the skies lightened up and we had a pretty pink sunset. 

Saturday:
Delilah tried to put this hat on James and she thought it looked like a pirate hat. It was so humorous to her that she just had to take a picture of him. 

Sunday:
Once again, Delilah's handiwork. 


Monday:
On Monday morning the kids were playing outside in the sun. It was quite cold and windy but the sun was glorious.
William's got on Will's hat. 

They found ice in a bucket and decided that they needed to pull out the winter gloves. Eventually the toques came out too. 
And when I went to check on them a little while later I discovered it was raining but they were still happily playing out there anyway. 

Two new aloe babies! 

Tuesday:
I don't have a picture because I was driving, but it snowed on Tuesday morning! Didn't stick, but there were flakes falling on the windshield! 

Delilah was talking with James and he gave her the biggest gummy smile ever! 
His first non-gassy smile! 
So special. 

Delilah and William went to Grandma's house on Tuesday afternoon and I got some precious one-on-one snuggles with James.

We also took a wonderful nap together. 😍

Comments