Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: April 27-May 3

Morning snuggles

Outside of KMS there's a small flight of stairs for a fire exit door. When we go there the kids love to play on the stairs. 

"It's our bunkbed!"

On Wednesday evening Will and I went to a playoff game for the Vancouver Giants with one of our Bible study groups. 

We had tried the days before to get James to take a bottle but the little guy just wasn't having it and so he got to come along. I borrowed little earmuffs from a friend and they must have worked as he slept just about the whole time! 

Thursday
For as rough-n-tumble William can be, there are also plenty of sweet moments. Like those one where he just wanted to sit next to his little brother and look at a book. 

Saturday:
From Friday to Wednesday we stayed at my parents' house

James looked so tiny sleeping in a full sized crib!

It's such a blessing that our children's aunts and uncles double as friends and playmates

The big tub is always highlight. William could easily have six baths a day if I let him 😆

Bedtime stories courtesy of Uncle Ben

Once our kids were sleeping Will and I went to clean the church. Delilah had woken up while we were gone but snuggled with Matt on the couch. 

Sunday
On Sunday evening we had a trivia night with one of our Bible studies. 
Our group was tasked with hosting the event and I offered to make the trivia game. 

I was told by a teacher that I presented well and had good crowd control and someone who attends bar trivia every week said it they have seen much worse trivia nights. Both comments I took as high compliments since I had never done this before. 
What mattered mostly to me was that everyone had fun and I did see each table laughing often throughout the evening so that in it's self is a huge success!
 
Tuesday
I lost William for a minute on Tuesday morning. Found him outside 'narnening' (gardening) with Shelby. 


Ben didn't have school on Tuesday so we got a whole day to play together. 

Comments