WWW: Kitten Snuggles and Sibling Cuddles

Wednesday:
Finishing off our five nights at my parents house with some family fun on the play set. 

When checking on Delilah before going to bed I found Shiloh cuddling Delilah. 

Thursday:
Delilah is always eager to help me get James dressed in the mornings

I spotted Shiloh sitting like this on the rocking chair. I think she may need some more feline influence in her life 😆

Running off to the shop to say goodnight to Dad

Friday:
The kids each planted a sunflower seed. 
They are very old seeds that I've had for a long time, so here's hoping they grow!
Either way, it was a fun activity. 

Once Delilah covered her seed with dirt she said, "And now we wait!" as she sat down in her lawn chair. Twenty minutes later she came inside and defeatedly told me that the flowers hadn't grown yet. She was even more discouraged when I told her we would probably have to wait a whole week before they sprout. 

Saturday:
Always something exciting going on over here! 
A tow truck came to drop off a truck for Will to work on. It provided great entertainment for the kids. 

Monday:
We've got all these little flowers dotting the sides of our driveway. 

I finished painting our doors and trim cream! 
The colour looks a whole lot different on the walls than it did on the paint chip, so it's much different than I had envisioned. I had wanted grey/green undertones and this is quite yellow. But I love how they turned out. 
I still would love to upgrade to black hardware at some point, but this also isn't our forever home so there's only so much we will put into it...

Rock a bye brother

Tuesday:
My blue-eyed boys

Someone commented last week that I had a whole fleet of kids. 
Haven't heard that one before! 

Ugg and I wanted to note the cost of gas here for a moment. 
On May 9th we drove to the next town over and got gas for $2.06. It was $2.21 where we live. 

Our truck can run on flex fuel which we have been using since we got the vehicle in March. Flex was $1.30-$1.40 and just in the last week has gone up to $1.67. I paid $1.33 on April 29.
So now we are now going to run gas and see what our fuel economy is and if it is more cost effective in the long run to use gas or flex. 
Flex is cheaper, but less efficient. 
Gas is more costly, but more efficient. 
So we'll see how things turn out! 

Comments