Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: A Cat On Our Wall

Wednesday:
James loves hanging out in the exersaucer and it's so great watching him learn to interact with all the toys he's got there. 

Thursday:
Delilah took this picture of a tower that she built. 


Saturday:
The kids and I ran errands together on Saturday morning. Four quick stops and we totally crushed it! 
I've had a few people ask me recently how in the world we fit three kiddos on one stroller so here's our set up! We have a second seat that can attach where the carseat is, but when going in and out of the truck several times over in a short period of time it's nice to not have to take James out of his carseat if I don't have to. Sometimes Delilah and William switch places, but I prefer that William stays safely in the confines of his buckled seat. 

Sunday:
On Sunday afternoon William called out to me in confusion while I was in the kitchen. 
"Maam? There a cat on our wall!?" 😆😆

I guess he must be used to shadows being on the ground, not up on the wall.

The shadow maker herself. 

This has got to be one of James' favourite places to nap and as I wasn't feeling well on Sunday it was a great excuse to rest with some snuggles. 

William was running around that evening with one of his aunties' sunglasses on and was being a complete goof about it. 

Monday:
On Sunday night we put a big fan in our living room window to help cool the house down. A few minutes in I noticed that tons of little flies were getting sucked right into the house! So we put out a plate with water and dishsoap and set it under a light to attract the flies over night. And this is what we woke up to! 

Nothing much beats a bucket of water on a hot summer day. 

Our plants are thriving in the heat we've been having! (Except for some strawberry plants on our patio that appear to have been underwatered and scorched in the sun... oops...)


Tuesday:
William proudly showed me these 'boots' that he made out of construction paper. 

On Tuesday afternoon I was in the bathroom and heard Delilah call out, "Mom! William has the cat treats!" 
Okay, I thought, How bad could that get? 
Well, by the time I got out he had dumped the whole container, onto our bed (?) and was nudging Shiloh to eat them. 

That evening we got to witness Matt's graduation from highschool. Second from the left there. 
He's off to BCIT and our dad got to graduate him. So special! 

We braved taking all three kiddos and snagged seats in the very back row. All of them lasted at least long enough to see Matt walk the stage and then I had to take Delilah out. We came back in for a little while before I took all three outside to run around with several other children for the remainder of the program. 

Comments