Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Season 4; Episode 23

Wednesday:
We got to have Jonah over on Wednesday morning and he is just so sweet. He was rather cuddly and I was thrilled!

In the afternoon I gave Delilah and William water and paintbrushes and set them to work 'painting' a ladder. 
William got right to it, but Delilah hesitantly asked, "Will my dad be mad about this?" 😄 I explained to her that it was just water, I was giving them permission, and no, Dad won't be mad at all. 

Thursday:
Morning cuddles are our favourite way to start the day! 



Sometimes I find it hard to get out to the garden with three littles in tow. So now 10pm gardening sessions are a common occurrence around here

Friday:
Tummy time buds. 

A dog pile on Dad seems to be the appropriate way to welcome him home at the end of his work day. 😆

We went to the school's Family Fun Night that evening. 

I hardly saw James at all as he hung out with his grandparents and great grandparents most of the time. 

Blurry bouncy castle shot as they wouldn't stay still enough for the camera to focus, but you get the idea

Matthew and Peter took Delilah and William to try their hand at paintball. Both kids were super proud of the fact that they shot guns. 😆  
They are so blessed to have such fun uncles! 

I believe this was their first time having cotton candy. Delilah wasn't too crazy about it to begin with as it was a little tricky for her to eat and kept sticking to everything, but once she got into it she finished it right off! 

Reading stories back at home to wind down after all the overstimulation and sugar. After Will finished this story, William said goodnight without prompting and walked himself to his bed. We both looked at each other, stunned as he had never done that before and were half expecting William to grab his blankie and come back, but nope. He had crawled into bed and was fading fast. 

Saturday:
What was meant to be a smiley tummy time picture turned into a mid-drool action shot 

The doorstep is a great place to snack

Sunday:
"Hi Cows!"

"Take a picture of me, Mom!" 
Oh I love her imagination! 

Monday:
We were minutes from go-time on Monday morning. I asked William to put his boots on and I went to the bathroom to brush my hair. When I came out I found him drawing his 'rainbows' on the kitchen cupboard... 'Rainbows' are his latest thing. A single colour, not exactly resembling a rainbow, and on anything BUT paper. 

But for all the hassle he can be, William is also a very caring and helpful guy too. 
I think we'll keep him. ;)

Will and I went on a date on Monday evening. Bowling followed by dessert. We got in four games in an hour of lane time and Will beat me fair and square. 

"Go Dad Go!"

Tuesday:

Shiloh, creating a peaceful moment amid the rambunctiousness of our household. 


Comments