WWW: Baby Wrap, Story Time, and James' Giggles X 2

 Wednesday: 
I went with James to do some janitorial work on Wednesday evening. He wasn't wanting to be left alone in the swing or bouncy seat, so into the wrap he went... and then promptly fell asleep! 

Thursday:
"Look, Mom! I drew you!"

Friday:
I think it's fair to assume that Esther and Ben come over *firstly* to play with our kids and secondly to see Will and I 😆

And I'm not too sure what's up with William's expression... It looks like he's in the midst of moving his jaw back and forth which he does mindlessly sometimes when I read him books. 

Saturday:
I love seeing his laugh and ticklishness develop! 

At Spring Soccer

Madilyn got a penalty kick. 

Bringing their Dad coffee and cookies while he works in his shop

Sunday:
These flowers are larger than my hand! 
So beautiful! 

Madilyn's hair creations

Wearing Will's hat

Oh William... 
*SOMEONE* found a pile of grass clippings in the backyard. 

Always finding someone to read them stories 💙

Monday:
Best way to get dishes done when James just wants to be held. 

Checking on their sun flowers

William helping me make oatmeal cranberry cookies

Tuesday:
More laughs! 

Comments