WWW: Healthy Siblings and Sick Siblings.

Wednesday:
William got out of bed before me on Wednesday morning and was found generously adding spices to Shiloh's food dish. Cumin and red pepper flakes are every cats favourites, right? 

Delilah happily held James for me while I put out new food for Shiloh

She loves James so so much and she makes him so so happy!  What a great combination! 

James rolled from front to back for the first time! 
I missed it, but Delilah was a witness and excitedly called me over. 

William has been very into puzzling lately and he frequently asks Delilah to help him with them. It's so cute watching them working together (and getting along!) to complete a puzzle. 


Thursday:
Delilah is always waiting to hang out with James in one way or another. Reading him books is her latest favourite thing to do. 

Friday:
Delilah got to use the small cart at IGA on Friday morning and she was tickled pink about it! 

That afternoon I was on the phone while nursing James in the bedroom and came back into the kitchen to find this cucumber (still in the plastic wrap!) with six bite marks taken out of it! Oh William... 

Saturday:
James' first time in an exersaucer

We got this little picnic table for the kids and they've been loving it! 

On Saturday evening William had a sliver in his hand that required a little extra effort to remove. I thought it was cute how he was holding his uncle Chris' hand for support while Will worked on the sliver. 

Sunday:
Sunday was Father's Day and while I didn't take photos of any of the festivities, I do have this picture of a glass pebble. Delilah found it outside in our gravel driveway well over a month ago. The blue glass caught her eye and she knew it would the perfect gift to give to her daddy for Father's Day. Except she gave it to him almost right away upon finding it. "This is special. It's for Father's Day so shhhh it's a surprise." 
Oh Delilah. We love watching you learn how surprises work. 
Sunday morning came around, I reminded the kids that today was Fathers' Day. Delilah's face immediately lit up, "Where's my blue rock! I have to find the blue Father's Day rock I found for my Dad!" 
And so we found it, and she gave it to him. Again. And Will was over the moon excited about it. Again. And as far as Delilah was concerned, Father's Day was a success. 

On Sunday morning both big kids were coughing so they watched church from home. 

Matching pajamas for the kids is now my new favourite thing! 

Monday:
And on Monday both kids were even more sick than Sunday and out of commission for the whole day. 

Thankfully James was mostly his normal, healthy self

So mopey... We watched a lot of TV on Monday. Much more than I'd like to, but it was only for a day and made their being sick a little more enjoyable. 

Tuesday:
He's getting the hang of the jolly jumper! 

And this sneaky girl is leaving selfies on my phone now. Look at that dimply smile! She knows she's being mischievous! 


Comments

  1. Maybe they were sick just so they could stay in their cool pajamas all day :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if only it was that simple! Delilah frequently stays in her jammies all day anyway 😝

      Delete

Post a Comment