Twenty Five Years

On Saturday my parents hosted an open house to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday as well as their 25th wedding anniversary. 

It was a lovely afternoon - the weather was just right and the company was friendly. 

We were so busy with the party-going that we didn't take many photos at all which is really too bad...
After the guests left we enjoyed dinner and a visit with the VanDriels. 

I had put together a slide show to play and Mom had asked me to give a speech so I incorporated that into the slideshow as it was an open house and people would be coming and going. 
Unfortunately I later found a few photos I had scanned that didn't make it into the slideshow, so I'm adding them here for your viewing pleasure. :) 










And here's the slideshow! 

Comments

  1. The video was excellently done Aleana!! That picture of Dad and I on the brown couch I am about 3 months pregnant with you :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment