WWW:A Snail and the Sink, With Pickles In-Between

Wednesday:
Will got a new commuter - an electric bike! The kids had an absolute blast bombing around our parking lot with him. Don't worry, he was going fairly slow. Though I did give a lecture about helmet wearing... 

The start of these brothers goofing off together

Another one of Delilah's precious 'Super Snaily' s. It seems that no matter how many she adopts they all get the same name. This one she was especially proud of and she was certain he is a three year old just like she is. 

Thursday:
So special to catch these two together like this. Despite all their fights they really are best friends. 

Delilah's Oma made her this poncho (with Dee's help to add on some more tassels because the first draft wasn't tassel-y enough for Delilah's liking! 😆) and she was so thrilled with it she took upwards of 40 photos of it. 

Here are just two, which I think captures the whole album rather succinctly. 

I've been canning lots of pickles to keep up with the amount of cucumbers that are coming out of our garden. I told Will the other day that I think it's a good thing that the one cucumber plant didn't survive transplanting... 

We had a slight mishap with turmeric staining the counter tops! Will had a bit more muscle to put behind some elbow grease and got most of it out. By day three it was fully gone. Phew!  

Friday:
A very happy pickle model. 

These spices scream autumn to me. 
I frantically made another batch of pickles on Friday afternoon as we were leaving that evening for the long weekend. 

Monday:
I love that although they have so many different spots they could sit, they choose to share a cushion sitting side by side. 

Tuesday:
James was rather clingy on Tuesday but I had some kitchen work I wanted to get done so I plopped him in the sink! He happily played there for almost 20 minutes while I got my chores done. 

Comments

  1. That's hilarious about James in the sink - all these years and I never thought of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment