Hello Tuesday; A Day In My LIfe

I love recording these days to look back on for my own memory's sake. But these photos can only do so much. There are a lot of precious sweet moments that fall between the cracks, and there are many gritty, anger filled ones as well that I choose not to share. 
This day was a rough day.
Frankly, as I write this on Wednesday evening, it's been a real tiring week so far. 
James has been teething and it's hitting him the hardest I have ever witnessed. And I'm not sure what was going on with the older kids this day but Will and I had to handle more than a usual amount of disrespectful behaviour from them and that is difficult as well. 

That all being said, despite the hard parts, it was still another day given to us by our Good Father. A day in which we could glorify God and enjoy Him. 
So come along with me and take a peek into this Tuesday that actually felt like a fall day.  
The constant smoke haze looks like fog and adds an aesthetic real-life filter to the world around us which you'll see in my nature photos later on in the morning. You'll see me switch around my preferred order of events twice when it comes to dropping off a pot of soup and getting out to do some janitorial work. And if you were wondering, I did put that load of laundry into the dryer while I was making dinner- don't worry! 

 









*One child had some big feelings




























Comments

  1. As the saying goes: The days are long and the years are short :). Enjoy!! You GET to do so much! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment