"That Was So Easy!"

On Tuesday I brought Delilah and our daycare friend M to a homeschool co-op that started with some other families from our church. 
That meant I had two hours to fill with William and James. We decided to go to Aldergrove Park as it's one of our favourites. I told Will afterwards that it was so easy having 'just' two kids with me. 😆




William slid through that hole in the stump over and over and over again. 






His leaf bouquet grew so large that eventually he decided to stick them all in the basket of the stroller. 

Finding frogs at the pond



William found a cattail which he proudly waved around


We came around a bend to a fork in the road and I gasped. It was a foggy morning (you might have seen that in the picture with the megaphone), so the trees were hazy and the sun was pouring through the branches littered with burnt orange leaves. Sadly the sun doesn't come across in the photo, but I told William, "This path looks delicious, let's go this way." He didn't share in my amazement, just waved his cattail and ran ahead. 

And by then James was napping


Always have to stop at this bridge when we come here. 


Comments