WWW: Hiding and a Hairstyle

 Wednesday:
William loves working on these shape matching sheets

And for Delilah it's all of a sudden clicked for her to follow these drawing directioms. This is her first time doing this activity and she was so satisfied with the finished product. 

Delilah's hair salon has got to be my favourite

Thursday:
Will and the kids had a snack together when he came home from work on Thursday and they hid from me under the kitchen counter. Will's ploy to keep the kids out of my way 😄

Working together on Delilah's schoolwork

Friday:
Will's mom requested a photo of William in his newly knit sweater. Well, he didn't want to pose for a photo without Mozzy. 

He also didn't want to smile either which resulted in a tickle fight to try to find a grin. 
Orange is his favourite colour, hence the colour just for him! 

Tomatoes this small just seem like an insult to my gardening. 😆

Saturday:
On Saturday I took the kids to watch some of Peter's volleyball tournament. James got a lot of attention from Auntie Madi and her friends. 

The kids thought it was so neat to see their Uncle Pete playing

After some frustrating parts to the day, Peter played really well in the last game and Credo won third place! 

So special! 

Sunday:
This was Delilah's hairstyle for Sunday. She was so obsessed with it and kept twirling around singing about how gorgeous she was. 
I told Will I wasn't sure if I should be impressed with her self confidence, or worried about her being so vain! I guess at three years old it isn't much to worry with yet. 

Enjoying Sunday drive through the countryside at Opa and Oma's yard. 

Monday:
I hung up our fall wreath a few days ago. It's aglow with afternoon sun made hazy by all the forestfire smoke we've been covered with lately. 

Delilah wanted James to try out sitting on this ride on toy. He wasn't too sure about it and is still too tottery for it. But it was cute. 


Comments