WWW: Season 4, Episode 40

Wednesday:
These pants and this shirt are currently her favourites. I was hopeful that they wouldn't get paired together, but that's a danger of having Delilah dress herself. I tried once to explain to her about how one plain thing and one patterned thing looks good together but she was unfazed. These are her favourites and that's what she was gonna wear. And I swallowed my pride as we headed out the door for her to go to Story Hour. 

Thursday:
We had Madilyn come over on Thursday. She helped William make some muffins

Delilah thought it was hilarious to give James blue hair

Later she put on James' sweater and hat and also thought that was the funniest thing. We love her sense of humour! 

Delilah had a hard time falling asleep on Thursday so we snuggled on the couch

Friday:

Good morning! 

We brought the kids bikes along with us to their Grandparents house so they could bike on the road rather than the gravel that we've got at our place. 

Madilyn and I tried out matching hairstyles

Saturday:
Delilah brought me this flower while she was playing outside and told me to "Put this very special beautiful flower in water so it won't never ever die at all."

Sunday:
Beautiful fogging morning

James went down the slide with his Uncle Ben

Jonah and William playing piano. Looks cute but it was very un-harmonious to hear. ahaha

Monday:
It sure feels odd to be picking strawberries in October, but I won't complain about it! 

We were eating dinner out on the patio on Monday evening and Delilah wanted a picture taken of her silly milk moustache. Did I mention her sense of humour? 

James' new tricks

Tuesday:
Now that James can crawl our poor kitty is always being sought after by James too. 

I gave James a carrot to gnaw on while I was making dinner and he was so happy with it! 


Comments

  1. Personally, I love how Dee dresses herself. I think her clothes actually match in a modern, abstract way :).
    You used to do the EXACT same things my dear - haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment