Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: William Stuck A Bead Up His Nose

Wednesday:
I gave James a frozen yogurt tube to work away at and it kept him so busy! He doesn't usually like yogurt, but I guess the frozen aspect made this more appealing to him. 


Delilah always wears this dress backwards so she can do the zipper herself. Makes sense to me! Zippers on the backs of clothes can be so tricky to do. 😆

Thursday:
We had a warm fall day, no jackets needed. Though I did put a toque on James' bald head! 

Friday:
Oh my sweet William. You sure keep me on my toes! 

Very thankful my dad was able to get it out and we didn't have to make a trip to the hospital! 

Mozzy loves to sleep in the weirdest positions. We get quite the entertainment out of him.

On Friday evening we went to the States for American Thanksgiving. It was William and James' first time in another country, and the first time the rest of us had been over since March of 2020. 

Enjoying dessert

So special to be able to get together with our extended family! 

Saturday:
Will styled William's hair on Saturday morning- he was THRILLED! 
(Also very tired from the previous late night)

Will got into an accident on Saturday morning.... 
Thankfully he was completely fine and no one else was injured. But our truck was totaled. 


The towtruck that brought it back picked up a van and some other things for scrap. The neighbour kids joined ours to watch and they were standing so cute together in this line. 

Sunday:
We still see Bobo around every now and again. He's a big, big boy with a very fluffy winter coat. 

Monday:
We love how easily James gives out smiles! 

We're mostly over our colds now, thankfully! But it doesn't matter if we're sick or not, chicken noodle (nOOdle, I see I spelt it nod-le above) soup is our favourite.

Tuesday:
Such a giggly guy! 




And I missed this video from Friday, Nov 18th, but I still wanted to include it:



Comments