WWW: New Things For James

Wednesday:
This is the sort of new things I don't mind James not learning

I like to go out to the garden while James is sleeping. I bring our baby monitor along and stick it on the fence next to our street lamp since there's an electrical outlet there. 

I pulled out our cucumber plants on Wednesday. Partly because they are done, and partly because I am done harvesting cucumbers at this time of year

There were a few too big cukes that the cows got to enjoy

And this was our tomato and pepper haul from the day's pick

Will and the kids played under this blanket for a long time after he came home from work. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I remember a forest being involved and monsters too, I think? 

Thursday:
Two of us is tired, can you tell? 😆

I haven't grown cut flowers before and they just might be a new favourite of mine! 

Friday:

William wanted to feed the cows beans, but just couldn't bring himself close enough to do it. The idea seemed great to him though! 

I'm very glad to have our happy lil gaffer back after our rough patches with teething! 

Saturday:
I was heading out on Saturday night and since William and James were already sleeping for the night Will painted Delilah's nails! She was pickled pink that they got to do this together. 

Sunday:
Stories with Opa

James' first time waving!!! 
Ally took some pictures of it, so special! 

And who's catching his attention? 

His daddy being silly! 

Monday:
Delilah was a lion with a cardboard mane. 

Tuesday:
I'm pretty sure this is James' first indepenant interaction with balloons. He excitedly watched the other kids playing with them and later on I found him in the kitchen batting one around so gleefully. 

Uggh he's getting so big!!

Comments