Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Bathed Baby and a Failed Photoshoot

Wednesday:
Since we moved we no longer get this gorgeous mountain view from our windows. 
We actually have to walk outside to see it, the audacity! :P


Thursday:
What is it about a post-bath baby that makes them extra snuggly?

Auntie Cathy gifted the kids this advent calendar with books. She gave it to us a while ago (Thanksgiving maybe?) and I was so worried I'd forget about it once December 1st came. But thankfully my constant worry came in handy as Nov 30th rolled around, then Dec 1st, and I excited took it out to explain to the kids. 

They love all the Christmasy things and they love books so this is such a perfect combination for them! 

Hmm... I wonder where the kids are? 


Mozzy pulled a little baby succulent out of its pot on the windowsill and was batting it around. Frustrating and adorable at the same time... 

Sunday:
Celebrating Will's mom's birthday on Sunday! 

Monday:
Sometimes I put James to nap in our room so the kids can keep playing in their bedroom. He always looks so cute to me lying there. 

Will always manages to rile up the kids riiiight before they go to bed. Here he's saying goodnight to James and naturally that involves a shoulder ride and lots of tickles. 

Tuesday:
Working on some Christmas crafting

Delilah mixed red and green to make brown and she was very pleased with herself about that

William's masterpiece. 

Then we peeled off the Christmas tree and these are their finished paintings! 

We tried to take photos for James' 9 month update, but he wanted to take a nap. So that'll have to wait for another day. 

I don't know what inspired them, but while we were waiting for dinner to cook on Tuesday the kids threw me a pretend birthday party. 

Comments