Valentine's Day

 

It is a pretty unreal feeling that Will and I just passed our tenth Valentine's Day together. TENTH! That's a whole DECADE worth of Valentine's Days.

We made plans to celebrate on the weekend but must not have been the only people with that idea as we couldn't get a reservation for The Keg so we wound up at one of our favourites, The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner before heading out for some bowling. 

This wasn't our very first game, but Will started this one off with a strike! 

I played very poorly this evening. Not quite sure what was up as I usually can beat Will and this time around I wasn't even hitting 100 in a game. But we had so much fun together and that's what counts. Honestly it actually ended up being rather humorous how I seemed to only ever hit the same corner-pin. Even when it wasn't there anymore, that's always where the ball seemed to want to be. 

Unlike the restaurant for dinner, the bowling alley was very quiet on Friday night. There was one other party there and just as we were about to leave another group of friends came. 

Proof I did manage to get over 100! 😆

By the end of the night Will had a score of 551 and I had 326. That's a neat-and-tidy win for Will! 

Comments