WWW: Sweet Dog, Sleepy Delilah, and Snow Day

Thursday: 
Delilah working away on a sticker book she got for Christmas. 

It was raining and foggy throughout the day on Thursday. We talked a lot about water cycles and even did a colouring page of water cycles. 

Can you guess what William's favourite colour is?

Friday:
On Friday while I was exercising I hit the back of my knee with a weight. It was a forceful swing and so painful that I crumpled right down to the ground. Delilah saw what happened and immediately ran out of the room. When she came back she told me I should roll over onto my back and rest. I saw she had got a pillow and blanket for me to lie with. Then she grabbed her toy doctor kit and gave me a full check up. After giving me a shot "To make you better" she tried to put a bandage on my thigh, but it was too small. Then she tried to wrap it around my knee. Also too small. "I'm just going to put this on your ankle, okay?" 

Saturday:
It's been so much fun having the picnic table inside over the winter. The kids especially like eating their snacks there. 

This produce box kept James entertained for a while. He loved climbing in and out of it and getting pushed around by the older kids. 

James loves playing with Shelby, and the sweet doggo doesn't tell him off as she gets her hair pulled or ears tugged on. Often she does have a certain 'Help me' look in her eyes, but she's very patient with him. 

Delilah felt very purposeful reading Jonah a story. 

Sunday:
"Take a picture of me's wheel eyes!"

Monday:
James' whispy bits of hair. We're pretty sure he's got the most hair at this point of all our kids. 

Tuesday:
Early on Tuesday morning we packed all the kids into the van so we could drive Will to work. They didn't look too impressed and we thought it was cute. As I took my phone out to take a picture Will said, "Say Cheese!" And Delilah gave him this sleepy side-eye that says it all. 😆

Unfortunately the roads were too slippery after a night of snow for us to safely drive so we ended up turning around to go back home and cancelled all our plans for the day.  



Mozzy ventured outside with the kids a bit. The snow is still not his favourite by any means. But the paw prints are cute. 

We were supposed to go to Delilah's preschool co-op that morning where they were going to learn about the letter D. So we did our own little lesson at home together. 

D is for dinosaur! 
See how his body is made from a lowercase D?

RAWR! 

Will and I comment on it all the time together, but it is so much fun growing a family together and getting to experience all sorts of things with each other. 



Comments

  1. Love Delilah's glare at Will in the early morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment